+7 (701) 888-24-81
- University of Wales Institute, Cardif. MBA program.
- University of International Business (economist).
- Almaty State University named after Abai (law).
Fluent in English.
Commercial law, M&A, subsurface use right, financial sector.
Asset has 14 years of practical experience. During his professional practice he was providing services in the following industries: security markets; banking; investments; pension funds; subsurface use (mining processing, O&G sector); trading of agricultural and industrial machineries; engineering and construction; non-commercial sector. Asset was working with international and local companies on the matters related with corporate governance and corporate law, contracts law, labor law and finance law. Also, he has experience in representation of clients’ interests within State bodies during licenses, consents related with different business activities.
- Full legal support of Kazakhstani company during attraction of an international EPC company for establishment of JV company at the territory of Kazakhstan. Cost of transaction USD 4,5 mln.
- Legal support of conditional deal on sale and purchase of a share in a joint venture (ownership transferring subject to conditions fulfilment, trust management of share). USD 5 mln.
- Participation in establishment of a foreign Oil & Gas holding company for accession to Kazakhstani market. Development of the strategy regarding subsurface use rights obtainment.
- Support of the process of execution of the contract for geology study of subsurface resources.
- Restructuring of a Kazakhstani holding company by means of transferring of the shares of subsidiaries into capital of the unite investment fund.
- Support of the companies during listing at Kazakhstan Stock Exchange (insurance and construction companies). Total amount of transaction USD 10 mln.
- Contribution of shares in Kazakhstani LLPs into foreign holding for the purpose of participation in investment petrochemical project in Kazakhstan. Investment value of the project USD 200 mln.