Correctly written contract eliminates the risk of invalidation of contract or its separate provisions, clearly and comprehensibly defines the cooperation procedure, balances the obligations of parties and provides a variety of options for settlement of dispute situations.
In this aspect experience of ARNA PARTNERS includes drafting various standard and non-standard contracts (sales-purchase contract, lease agreement, loan agreement, pledge agreement, consortium agreement, contract of enterprise purchase etc.), introduction of amendments and additions and further control over the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
Practice of “Contract Law” includes the following services:
- advising on contract law;
- drafting, amending, legal analysis of standard contracts (supply contract, sales-purchase contract, lease agreement, loan agreement, pledge agreement, agency agreement, etc.);
- drafting, amending, legal analysis of non-standard contracts (consortium agreement, concession agreement, contract of sale of the subsoil use right, EPC contract, loan/financial assistance contract with non-residents, etc.);
- preparation of legal opinions on contracts’ compliance with the legislation of Kazakhstan;
- audit of contracting activity of the enterprise, providing recommendations for elimination and minimization of risks, etc.
years of experience in legal consulting
companies which trust us